miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2018

Todo (the shut down)

Early this morning I was thinking about travelling... You know, leaving the country, making a savings plan, a whole new aventure involving lots of new Places... Visiting family, making new friends, all of that... With her... I told her about what's the real plan. What do I want to do with her  in my life. Always thinking of what to do. Sometimes I'm a little bit lazy, maybe hella lazy, but that doesn't mean i don't want to do anything...

Now I'm thinking about todo. Maybe loving so much is what happens... Maybe I just need to slow down. Maybe brakes? Maybe I need to breathe outside for a little bit? Am I the one who's really wrong?

Maybe it's time to move on, maybe it's time for the self matter. Maybe it really Is time.

Been thinking about todo for a good time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario